Dodge County Farming Accident Attorney for Beaver Dam
Farming is a way of life in our county, our state and our country and is perhaps the most important of all pursuits. Unfortunately by its very nature it can be a very dangerous profession that results in serious and sometimes fatal injuries.
Over the years we have seen all types of accidents in farm environments – several of which resulted in devastating injuries and fatalities. Farming accidents often involve legal matters, such as insurance coverage, OSHA violations, workers’ compensation, premises liability and defective product liability.
Common farming accidents and causes include:
- Tractor accidents – typically rollovers, falls and collisions
- Injuries resulting from being crushed by or becoming entangled in machinery
- Slipping and falling into equipment
- Livestock-handling injuries; and
- Toxic fumes from pesticides or trapped gas in silos and pits.
If you or a loved one are injured in a farming accident we can help you sort through matters and assess you rights and determine if compensation may be available. Contact Gergen, Gergen and Pretto (920) 887-0371 and speak directly to Attorney Pretto. We work on a contingency-fee basis and offer free consultations for personal injury cases.